The Ridge Rider sports top-of-the-line, name brand components that can rise to the challenge of any off-road adventure. It features:
- A Shimano SLX 20 speed drivetrain for easy pedaling and smooth shifting
- Maguro hydraulic disk brakes with 180mm rotors that can stop on a dime
- And a Suntour XCR suspension fork with 120mm of travel to help you maintain traction and ride comfortably over rough terrain.
Like all Pedegos, the performance of the Ridge Rider is second to none. It’s range and power simply can’t be beat, and it’s a real thrill to ride!
- A 500 watt, geared motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.
- The 48 Volt 14ah battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Samsung cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading three year warranty.
Unique to the Ridge Rider is our exclusive new Pedal Sense system that’s perfect for any style of riding:
- Level 0 allows you to ride normally without any assistance
- Levels 1-4 use a state of the art torque sensor to deliver proportional assistance based on how hard you pedal
- Level 5 provides full power whenever you pedal – it doesn’t matter how hard
- Levels 1-5 all have a throttle override for full power on demand
- And Level 6 is throttle only without any automatic pedal assistance
While the Ridge Rider is built for the most rugged trails, first and foremost it’s designed with you in mind. It’s fully loaded with user-friendly features that make riding even more fun!
- An LCD displays information about your ride, and it has a built in USB charger for your phone.
- The battery is integrated into the frame. It locks in place and can easily be removed. You can charge it on or off the bike.
- 27.5” wheels provide an ideal balance between the responsiveness and light weight of smaller 26” wheels and the speed and stability of larger 29” wheels.
- A lockout switch on the fork makes it easier to ride on flat ground when you don’t need the suspension. And a through hub with a quick release lever allows you to quickly remove the front wheel for transportation or storage.