The most important part of any Pedego is the person riding it, and the City Commuter was created with your comfort in mind.
- Unique to the City Commuter is quick release handlebar stem that allows you to easily make adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Traditional city style handlebars feel natural and familiar.
- A soft, luxurious saddle with a suspension seatpost provides plenty of cushioning where it matters most
- And premium balloon tires give you a nice, smooth ride
While it’s nice to be comfortable, what really sets the City Commuter apart is it’s supercharged performance. It can climb hills like nobody’s business, cover plenty of distance, and it’s just plain fun and exciting to ride.
- A state of the art motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.
- The battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Samsung cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading three year warranty.
The City Commuter comes fully loaded with all the convenient and practical features that make a bike truly great. It includes:
- A twist and go throttle for full power on demand
- Five levels of pedal assist mode for a more natural riding experience
- An LCD display with information about your ride and a built in USB charger for you phone
- Front and rear lights for your safety
- Top of the line disk brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Seven gears for easy pedaling
- Fenders with mudflaps
- A full coverage chain guard
- A sturdy rear rack to carry your stuff
- Kevlar belted tires with self sealing tubes to help prevent flat tires
- And there’s even a bell built right into the brake lever
In summary, the Pedego City Commuter is quickly becoming the world’s best selling electric bike and it’s easy to see why. It’s widely considered to be the very best all around electric bike you can get — for any price.