The PRO TECTIC™ 4960 Frame Lock and Chain is the quick and easy solution for when you have to secure your bike without an additional accessory.
Simply dismount the bike, quickly position the 8.5 mm shackle and you’re done. The PRO TECTIC™ 4960 Frame Lock is extremely easy to use and offers good protection in regions with a low to medium risk of theft. More secure when used with the ABUS CHAIN Frame Lock Chain as a second lock. It easily inserts into the additional lock housing.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Accessories can easily be fitted to the locking mechanism on the lock housing
Operation and use:
- Good protection where risk of theft is low to medium
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- LH – Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- ABUS’ LH adapter strap is an alternative mounting option, which provides secure hold if there are no holes in the rear section. This adapter can be purchased in addition to this lock.
TWICE AS SECURE AGAINST BICYCLE THEFT
It couldn’t be simpler – with this frame lock chain made of hardened steel, you have the perfect secondary security for your bicycle.
The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain from ABUS makes it particularly easy to make your bicycle twice as secure: simply place the chain around a fixed object, pull the end with the lock through the ring on the chain and attach it to the lock housing. You will not need another key, nor will you need to lock the shackle separately. The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain is suitable for use with ABUS frame locks 4960, 5850, 5650 and 5950.