Pedego is the #1 brand of electric bikes in America because they cater to ordinary people like us rather than athletes and hardcore cyclists. Pedegos are the very best electric bikes on earth because they’re the most fun and easy to ride! That’s why Pedego owners don’t like their bikes – they love em’!!!
Practical Cycle is the Pedego Dealer of the Year – again! We continue to sell more Pedego Electric Bikes and take better care of our customers than anyone on Earth.
Practical Cycle was the first ever Pedego Dealer of the Year in 2011, and this is our third year being honored with the award.
As one of the very first Pedego dealers, we’ve really grown up together and learned a lot from one another along the way. We couldn’t ask for a better partner in our common goal to “delight the customer!”
Bromptons are the very best folding bikes on Earth because they fold like no other and ride like a dream for a lifetime. Watch us fold one in well under 15 seconds!
We've been touched by hearing these stories that show how riding a Pedego Electric Bike can dramatically people's improve lives.
- In February 2012, Rhonda weighed 457 pounds. Today, she’s down to 180 pounds and she’s completely changed her life. Her Pedego Electric Bike was the stepping stone that got her started on her journey. “It’s not about the weight I’ve lost,” she says. “It’s about the life that I’ve gained. I was merely existing and today I’m truly living my life.”
- Beth’s Pedego Comfort Cruiser has allowed her to maintain an active and sustainable lifestyle. Struggling to pedal uphills on the way home from work is a thing of the past. It’s also empowered her to participate in charity cycling events with her friends without feeling left out. “I feel free and liberated and ready to hit the trail!”
- Norm and Teri thought their cycling days were over. Their bikes hung in the garage gathering dust for years. Then they bought Pedegos, and now they’re having a blast! “The thing about the Pedego is that nothing hurts when you’re finished riding,” says Norm. “It’s almost like being a teenager again. You can’t beat it. It’s a damn good life.”
- Esther rides her Pedego City Commuter to and from work about 18 miles a day. She has enjoyed many benefits from riding, but she maintains that the best benefit is all the fun she’s having. “I’m loving it,” she says. “ It’s just a better quality of life. I look better, I feel better and I couldn’t ask for anything more than that.”
- Suzanne rides her Pedego Interceptor about 20 miles a day along with her dog Bogie. She’s lost weight, normalized her diabetes, and stopped taking cholesterol medication since she started riding. “I love the fact that it’s getting me out there doing something I never thought I could do, or keep doing, and now I know I can!”
- Larry gave up driving about ten years ago due to a degenerative eye disease.Now he gets around on his Pedego City Commuter with his guide dog, Trip, in a trailer behind him. “The thing about the Pedego bike that really changed my life, is that it moved me from a life of isolation to one where I’m empowered to go anywhere I want to go.”