The Stretch boasts an impressive 400 pound cargo capacity and optional cargo accessories to carry loads of all shapes and sizes.
- Side racks can be moved from top to bottom and the back rack can be turned over to accommodate different kinds of cargo.
- The front rack is attached directly to the frame so it doesn’t move with the handlebars
The most important part of any Pedego is the person riding it, and the Stretch was designed with your comfort in mind. It features:
- A deluxe saddle with a suspension seat post that provides extra cushioning where it matters most
- A quick release handlebar stem that allows you to easily make adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Traditional city style handlebars feel natural and familiar.
- And premium balloon tires for a nice, smooth ride
Like all Pedegos, the performance of the Stretch is second to none. It’s range and power simply can’t be beat, and it’s a real thrill to ride!
- A state of the art motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.
- The battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Samsung cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading three year warranty.
The Stretch is fully equipped with all the user-friendly features that make a bike truly useful and great. It includes:
- A twist and go throttle for full power on demand
- Five levels of pedal assist for a more natural riding experience
- An LCD display with a built in USB charger for your phone
- Top of the line disk brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Front and rear lights for your safety
- Wooden wheelskirts to keep fingers and toes out of harms way
- Fenders and a chainguard to help keep you clean and dry
- And kevlar belted tires with self sealing tubes to help prevent flats
The Pedego Stretch is the ultimate cargo bike — making it fun and easy to park your car and ride a bike instead. You’ll be amazed at all the things you can do!
Compare the Pedego Stretch to the Yuba Boda Boda
Yuba recently introduced a new, lower cost version of their popular Boda Boda electric cargo bike. While there are some similarities–both have a capacity of 400 pounds, feature double kickstands, and have disc brakes–we invite you to compare the features of the two bikes in detail, using the convenient chart below.