The most important part of any Pedego is the person riding it, and the Interceptor is made to be the most comfortable electric bike on earth.
- Cruiser-style frame geometry helps you enjoy a natural, upright riding position
- Extra wide, swept back handlebars allow you to sit back and relax
- And premium balloon tires give you a nice, smooth ride
Don’t be deceived by the laid back beach back beach cruiser style, what really sets the Interceptor apart is it’s supercharged performance. It’s recognized worldwide as one of the most powerful electric bikes on the market, and it’s just plain fun and exciting to ride.
- A state of the art motor delivers best in class acceleration and hill climbing. The sensation of power it gives you is exhilarating.
- The powerful 48 volt battery is lightweight and long lasting. It uses Samsung cells with cutting edge lithium-ion technology and an industry leading three year warranty.
The Interceptor is equipped with lots of convenient and practical features that make it even more useful and pleasant to ride. It includes:
- A twist and go throttle for full power on demand
- Five levels of pedal assist mode for a more natural riding experience
- An LCD display with information about your ride and a built in USB charger for you phone
- Front and rear lights for your safety
- Top of the line disk brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Seven gears for easy pedaling
- A sturdy rear rack to carry your stuff
- Kevlar belted tires with self sealing tubes to help prevent flat tires
- Optional fenders
- And there’s even a bell built right into the brake lever
In summary, the Pedego Interceptor is my personal favorite electric bike. It’s what I like to ride. I believe it’s hands down the greatest electric bike ever made. It just doesn’t get any better than this.