The Pedego City Commuter, Mid Drive Edition, features a host of exciting new deluxe features, including a more powerful and efficient mid-drive motor and convenient twist-and-go throttle.
But don’t worry, the Mid Drive edition still has all the features that made the City Commuter one of Pedego’s most popular bikes, including:
- Quick-release handlebars
- Ultra-comfortable deluxe saddle with extra padding
- Run-flat, Kevlar-belted balloon tires specially designed to provide a smoother, gentler ride
- Geared motor providing best in class power and acceleration
- Premier quality disc brakes
- Five levels of powered pedal assistance to choose from
- Lightweight rechargeable lithium battery, providing hours of ride time
- LCD display, complete with USB charging port to keep your phone and other devices powered up
- Front and rear lights
If you’re looking for a ruggedly built bike that will provide you with a laid back, buttery smooth ride to work, around town, or just in your local neighborhood, the Pedego City Commuter, Mid Drive Edition is the ideal choice.